Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Buy New Orleans

The purpose of this blog will be to provide hyperlinks to various companies and merchants from New Orleans who are struggling and need your support. Each purchase will help put a few extra bucks into the New Orleans economy, building its tax base and creating paying jobs for more New Orleanians.

It is my hope that come Christmas, this blog will be a shopping guide for some of those who wish to help support that great city. I believe in the power of the market to move mountains, should people vote with their dollars and support those who need and deserve it.

If you know of a New Orleans merchant I have not listed, please send me a comment with that merchant's web site and a description of their products, and I will add them to my listings.

Clay S. Conrad

3 comments:

Devin Abrams said...

Hi Clay,

I am a local New Orleans artist selling original abstract expressionist paintings. Colorful and lively acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas with handmade stretchers.

I would be happy to be added to this directory. Please include my website and online gallery at the following address:

http://www.devinabrams.com

Thank you for setting up this inviting and inclusive resource. I look forward to being part of this collection.

Sincerely,
Devin Abrams

JeanMa said...

Is there a chance for you to add this site? http://www.crawfish.comIt's a good site based in New Orleans

aly said...

hi! i found your blog after searching for dashka roth. i live in connecticut currently, but am from nola and still go there frequently. i love the shit, it's a great idea.